Here is the detailed summary of the bureaucratic and legal hurdles faced by entrepreneurs wishing to incorporate and register a new firm in Saudi Arabia. The Era Group Holdings Company in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain offering wide range of services with Overseas Trade Centre jointly to the most effective specialty to the market to establish a new business opportunity.
Before starting businesses in Saudi Arabia, one must undergo procedures, time, and costs involved in launching a commercial or industrial firm with up to 50 employees and start-up capital of 10 times the economy’s per-capita gross national income.
Our proficiency in this domain assists us to render Legal Compliance Support Services to our clients. These services involve processes or procedures that ensure that an entity adheres to relevant laws, regulations and business rules. Offered services are highly appreciated for their hassle-free management.
BUSINESS START-UP: The Era Group Holdings offer an opportunity to the entrepreneurs If you have a good idea for a new business venture but don’t have expertise in the legal or financial aspects of creating a new business, we can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business — Sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House, Inland Revenue, or Customs and Excise
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Let us help you turn your business idea into a reality!